Old April 26th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Marky Morgan admits his arrests and Anti-American activities

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy "LOSER" Smith wrote:

wrote:

cornholed by an old freind, and Markie loved it wrote:

wrote:

sodomized by an Old friend wrote:

wrote:

assraped by an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

wrote:

I hope to get you fired, Markie.
I'll be doing all I can to make that happen.

I am not worried

You should be.

not by any action within your power

Wrong again, Markie.

nothing within your power will harm me

mheh You keep telling yourself that, dumbass.

Yep. You were arrested for it, you said so yourself.

No I never have said that

Liar. You said you were arrested.

I have arrested for child rape as you kep claiming

Sure you have, I bet you have participated in all kinds of
Anti-American activities.

If you were a better, you would be better off keeping your day job
flipping burgers.

Except Wiseman doesn't flip burgers, dumbass. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But
YOu have to do restaurant work because you are so unemployable.

Which is still higher up on the self esteem scale that you are.
Considering that youre a welfare leech doesnt say much, now does it
mommas boy.
Old April 27th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "lisping cocksucker Davies" Smith defends his gay lover Mark
Morgan:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

wrote:

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA You keep telling yourself that, pizza BOY.
The only job you are qualified for is restaurant work, what a loser.
But then, since your older brother is a convicted felon and your dad an
ex-truck driver, you don't have very high expectations of yourself.

Considering that youre a welfare leech doesnt say much, now does it
mommas boy.

Considering I'm not on welfare, your poorly punctuated sentence says
more about you, ill-educated pizza BOY.

"youre" "doesnt" "mommas" - Mongolloyd makes good spells!

Old April 27th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"that you are"??? You should've typed "then you are", Llardass!