Old May 15th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

Not Lloyd II wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
groups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?
Old May 15th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
groups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

You really want to suck Wiseman off, don't you, cum-gargler?

Old May 15th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Markie finally admits it!

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody but me want to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

Old May 15th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody wanst to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

what admission?

you are desluional

More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed" K4YZ Policy 6 December 1st 05 07:54 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
HUGE ANTIQUE RADIO/ELECTRONICS SHOW THIS WEEKEND! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 July 7th 04 03:30 AM