Old May 24th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Everybody be sure to email rwiseman AT webtv.net

Lloyd Davies - a TimeLORD wrote:
A Time Lord always can find you. Always.

----
Contacting smtpin.mx.webtv.net [209.240.204.26]...]
[Connected]
220 smtpin-3305.bay.webtv.net ESMTP WebTV_Postfix+sws (2.1.1/in.gso.28Feb2003) ready to rumble
EHLO UberLloyd
250-smtpin-3305.bay.webtv.net
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 14448071
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250 8BITMIME
250 Ok
RSET
250 Ok
VRFY rwiseman
252 rwiseman
RSET
250 Ok
EXPN rwiseman
502 Error: command not implemented
RSET
250 Ok
MAIL
250 Ok
RCPT
250 Ok
RSET
250 Ok
QUIT
221 Bye
[Connection closed]

have to wwonder if the poster wasn't right bout wismen aka mark, LLoyd
Mr turd etc

Old May 24th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

an old freind wrote:
Lloyd Davies - a TimeLORD wrote:
A Time Lord always can find you. Always.

----
Contacting smtpin.mx.webtv.net [209.240.204.26]...]
[Connected]

221 Bye
[Connection closed]

have to wwonder if the poster wasn't right bout wismen aka mark, LLoyd
Mr turd etc

looks like we have aday or three before wisemen finds another dial up
serivce

If I could trust I bet he got his own service canceled by making his un
founded spam complaints and ****ed of my ISP enough to bitch to his

it makes a nice story and we wil never know the turth anyway

Old May 25th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
If I could trust

We sure wouldn't get the truth from you, pervert.

Old May 25th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
If I could trust

We sure wouldn't get the truth from you, pervert.

certainly would

prehap the original poste r can confirm wether you areusing the same
account or wether you hav emanged to obtain anothe r dail up account
wismen

money lilly CB 2 January 7th 05 03:44 AM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
Shortwave group.Check up email and maildrop still valid? controle of email / maildrop adres nog geldig is. Alpha Lima Shortwave 1 April 28th 04 03:56 PM