Old May 26th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Billy Smith

Default These groups used to be great forums for technical and policydiscussions.

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

N0VFP wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

CW wrote:

Sad wrote:

No one could
possibly have known that Mark was a homosexual if he didn't brag about
it.

funny Mark isn't a homosexaul

Liar, and you rape children, too! Markie will be featured on NBC's
Dateline sexual predator shows next time.

nope neither

Oh, I bet you'll be on there, pervert.

how much and how do I collect?

BWHAHAHAHA You'll just welch again, weasel.

Now the sick freak has even involved his elderly father in the
mess.

no that waagainwas Robeson and Wisemen

Wrong again, pervert.

nope right on target

Marqueer, you haven't been on target at anytime in your life.

sure have

Nope. You have always been a ****ing imbecile.

Don't worry about it,Sad. This too will pass. With his queer lifestyle
it won't be very long 'till the HIV sets in.

well if your knowledge of radio is a t the level of your knowledge
about HIV you are no one to consult

The CDC says you have AIDS, faggot.

wismen if you could rpove that statement I can make you a rich man

If you could prove I'm Wiseman, you'd actually get something right once
in your life. But since you can't all you will do is run your
cocksucking yap.

wisement if you could prove you lie true you would be a rich man not
hiding in a hovel

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's hose is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

Wiseman's hose? Muahahhahahahaha. What a loser! Are you again trying to
poke things? Are you poking the Lavender Lads gay group with your hose?
Or your mommy? By the way, I don't think a guy who lives in a 33,000
dollar house has any room to talk about anyone else living in a hovel.
Try again Loser.
Old May 26th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb
Billy Smith

N0VFP wrote:

CW wrote:

Sad wrote:

[...]

Sounds to me that you are Wiseman? By the way, why else would you admit
that you would actually get something right. Stupid ass, aren't you boy.
Old May 31st 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

N0VFP wrote:

CW wrote:

Sad wrote:

[...]

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

Wi

BWHAHAHAHA How ironic coming from somebody who has to live in the slums
in a HUD section 8 two room aprtment.

Old May 31st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Billy "loser pizza BOY" Smith wrote:

Sounds to me that you are

You hear sounds over the newsgroups? Tell us about your trashcan robot
"army" fatassed 32 year old VIRGIN!

Old May 31st 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

please don't encourage him to try again

Please take your homosexual lover Billy to a motel room, Marqueer.

Old May 31st 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

please don't encourage him to try again

Please take your homosexual lover Billy to a motel room, Marqueer.

he isn't my lover wismen

I can find lovers in my own state of the unoin

get help