Old June 1st 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Mark, I could care less about you or your fans, but I had your
screen nics kill filed, along with your fans. They still respond
to you, so this constant changing of screen nics is just so you
can be sure everyone else can see your problems, well most
don't care. This is straight from your TOS, so please read carefully

no it is not to do

it is becuase google imposes limits on how much I can post under a nick

(g) to bombard individuals or newsgroups with uninvited communications, data
or information, or other similar activities, including but not limited to
"spamming", "flaming" or denial or distributed denial of service attacks.

something I am not doing

(l) to post or transmit information or communications that are defamatory,
fraudulent, obscene or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as
"make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters;

not doing that either

p) to generate excessive amounts (as determined in our sole discretion) of
Internet traffic, or to disrupt net user groups or email use by others;

I don't think I am but that is for Diretcpc to judge

Now I'm sure there are more than enough people that are willing to take your
posts, copy them including headers and send them to &
and make complaints, but all you really have to do is stop
responding & changing nics to bypass newsgroups filters.

you mean I must submit to being the dsubject of Defamation by Robeson
and Wismen and Dr death and fred and TOM

I must also jede by the number time what you suggest has BEEN done that
Hughes does not agree with your assement of the situation

indeed my contacts with have them in agrreement that as long and
Robeson and Wisme and the rest contiue as they are doing and thier ISP
ignore Hughesnet complaints to them I have little choice

I will save you posts, as I have done with the others, then kill file
your latest screen nics, but please heed this little bit of advise and
stop changing your screen nics

complain away indeed if you did get my access termitaed it might work
out to favor since it would give real wolrd damges to Sue, Robeson and
Wismen for, the one thign I lack is the clear real world damge

if you can stop my foes from their ever incresing tide of filth then I
will not need new nick to use

I don't shift nicks I use them all and all the bandwidth they provide

don't threaten me asshole

Landshark

Old June 1st 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Heil's hovel on top of a mining shaft

Billy "Lardass Lisping Lloyd Austin Davies" Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd the JEW wrote:

"N0VFP" wrote in message
groups.com...
The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:

" wrote:

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

I'm betting on the hovel.

You mean like yours atop a mine shaft and you are hoping to sell before
it falls in it when that cave-in occurs?

It is an interesting comparison though.

Is it valued at $27,700 like yours, Roger?
Buahahahahaha!

No, it's not valued at that, dumbass, but it's still better than living
in a HUD section 8 two-room apartment designed fo public housing in
the slums like you live in, Lardass!
And you are months behind on your rent, pizza BOY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Roger has never had rent or a house payment because mommy gave him a
free place to live from age 40 onward.

While the failure in life pizza BOY can't even pay his HUD apartment
rent or any of his bills on time. Roger's Mom didn't have to give him
anything, dumbass. Get a ****ing clue, Lardass.

Old June 1st 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:

you are desperate wismen

You are a ****ing retard, putzy fatboy!

if he has insurance soething i guess youcan't afford

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.

my dad owns nothing sad to say medical bills left him broke as often
happens to the elderly in this conutry he lives in my home

BWHAHAHAHAHA Broke, huh? Like father like son. Is that why your shemale
wife is the only one who has a job in your so called "house?" Nice to
admit your daddy's AIDS and CANCER has him a broken man. He was that
when you were **** out of your mommy, though.

Old June 1st 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.

my dad owns nothing sad to say medical bills left him broke as often
happens to the elderly in this conutry he lives in my home

BWHAHAHAHAHA Broke, huh? Like father like son. Is that why your shemale
wife is the only one who has a job in your so called "house?" Nice to
admit your daddy's AIDS and CANCER has him a broken man. He was that
when you were **** out of your mommy, though.

you are sick Wisemen
get help

Old June 1st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default Eddie thinks you are sick, Marqueer!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.
my dad owns nothing sad to say medical bills left him broke as often
happens to the elderly in this conutry he lives in my home

BWHAHAHAHAHA Broke, huh? Like father like son. Is that why your shemale
wife is the only one who has a job in your so called "house?" Nice to
admit your daddy's AIDS and CANCER has him a broken man. He was that
when you were **** out of your mommy, though.

you are sick

You are the only one who is sick, even your father in law says so!

Edward J Hojnacki
N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

Old June 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are the only one who is sick, even your father in law says so!

funny thing is nobody has talked to my fatherinlaw about me one person
has tlaked to his answering machine

Old June 2nd 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy "Lardass Lisping Lloyd Austin Davies" Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd the JEW wrote:

legroups.com...

" wrote:

[...]

Marie gave you a house, loser.
Old June 2nd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Billy "HUD ghetto boy" Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy "Lardass Lisping Lloyd Austin Davies" Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd the JEW wrote:

legroups.com...

" wrote:

[...]

Marie

Oh, is it "Marie" or "Maria", Lardass you've claimed both were her
name!

gave you a house, loser.

Wrong again, dumbass! You can't even get one from your welfare leeches
of parents, huh, Lardass. I hear they live in public housing like you
do!

Old June 2nd 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Retard Markie lies again!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are the only one who is sick, even your father in law says so!

funny thing

Funny thing, your lies always get cught, Marqueer.

Edward J Hojnacki
N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947