Old May 31st 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default New fledgling pecked by parents

On 31 May 2006 09:54:04 -0700, regisgoat wrote:
Our three week old Zebra Finch just emerged from the nest, and I
thought it would be a big joyous occassion for the parents, but now he
or she is sitting on the bottom of the cage, getting viciously pecked
when it asks for food. Does anyone know what this might be about?
Thanks-

My dady an mommie usedto maek me sit ina cage when I was little. I
never gote over it and I haev speled funny evers ince. Check the
brid's spelling after you taek it out of the cage.

mark
Old May 31st 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
an old freind to some, a nightmare to tother

Default get help

Mark Morgan wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Mark Morgan wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

more fraud

i like to suck off hams, and the fatter the better

still more fraud

the doing of Maj Robeson of CAP by means his years of making sexaul
inuendo about everyone that dares to oppose him he is the inpration for
this