Old June 6th 06, 09:38 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
LLOYD THE LARDASS LOSER DAVIES

Default any useful discussion here?

a) I receive SSI for being mentally ill
b) I work p/t at Papa's John's under the SSI "ticket to work program"
c) I live in a Section 8 housing project in Athens, Alabama
d) I see Roger Wiseman under every sheet and in every closet
e) I am currently taking Paxil and Prozac to help with my depression

"P2PDude" wrote in message
. 125...
I was browsing for some amateur radio related usenet groups, and
came across this group which seems to only have spam in it.
Is that all we can do is insult others on this group? there's over 6000
messages on the university usenet server I'm using in this group, I wonder
if there's even 1 piece of actual discussion amateur radio related on this
group.
I guess I picked the wrong group for finding good ham radio discussion.
Have a nice day, and please try to actually have intelligent discussion
sometime, please?