Old June 20th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
gravity

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

It is reported that Albert Einstein had difficulty learning Calculus. The
man
was a Physics genius but needed help with advanced math.

relativity utilizes tensor calculus, which is a few semesters beyond the
basic integral calculus taught to many college students. even today,
relativity is viewed as fairly knotty. general relativity really isn't
tackled until graduate school.

it's my understanding that Einstein was very good at math. to be a lowly
patent clerk and revolutionize physics requires real skill.

what is advanced math? multivariable calculus and ordinary differential
equations are viewed as advanced by the general population, however millions
of people have learned the basics of these. in contrast, there are papers
in number theory that can only be a read by a dozen people on the planet.

it's partially due to our own limitations as humans.

Gravity

Old June 20th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
gravity

you have fun with fine go for it
Bear in mind I think Mose and esp the attiudes around are bad for the
ARS but I support your freedom to disagree and even to just do
something I consider nonproducitve just for sheer joy of it

nonproductive? yet somehow saying "get help" 1000 times is a valuable use
of time?

Gravity

I expect the same however for myself

/s/ DD, W1MCE

Old June 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

gravity wrote:
you have fun with fine go for it
Bear in mind I think Mose and esp the attiudes around are bad for the
ARS but I support your freedom to disagree and even to just do
something I consider nonproducitve just for sheer joy of it

nonproductive?

yes non productive
yet somehow saying "get help" 1000 times is a valuable use
of time?

not in and of itself

but to bury the filth posted about me yes it is and it takes very
little time indeed I have the process almost automated

Gravity

Old June 20th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
Dave wrote:
SNIPPED

Poor Markie, so bitter that kids can pass morse code tests and he is
too stupid to pass one.

NO! Don't label another person! It is wrong to label! Particularly when you do
not know any of his/her life's circumstances.

It's obvious that Markie is a retard.

Wismen labels everybody except himself of course

Marky labels everybody Wismen since he is so ****ing stupid and sees
Wismen everywhere!

I still say, anyone who can learn an/the alphabet can learn Morse Code. For
those with difficulty, the solution to the issue is teaching METHODs not the
student's difficulty. Any alphabet is recognizing sound patterns. Words are
simply combinations of sound patterns.

Just look at Markie's posts, He can't learn the alphabet.
He can't post in anything resembling English.

For 'an_old_friend' I would begin by teaching an alphabet of SOUND PATTERNS. No
requirement for speed. Just focus on sound patterns. Keep it very simple. Each
two hour lesson would focus on no more than 7 letters until well heard. Then
move to SOUND PATTERNS that are close to or similar to those [s]he has learned
and is mastering. [Example: learn the sound patterns for 'A', 'W', and 'J'
repeat until they are instantly recognized. Then move on to 'N' 'D', 'B', etc.
Don't count 'dots' or 'dashes' but hear sound patterns.]

prehaps you are trying to be helpfull

you are coming off insulting and condesnding
that metodalogy was tried and my ears lose the older set of patterns
in a few day before I get a hold of the next set

Face it, you are too stupid to learn morse code.

Having said all this, my defense of CW is not any legal requirement. It is
simply the best way to work rare DX. Much less power required. Much less
bandwidth required. Much more discernible [copyable] in a pile. And, it is fun!

fun for you the migraine headaches I get listening to any of it is not
fun none enjoys pain on that level

You have nothing in your empty skull to give you headaches, Markie!

yes I might be ableto learn well enough now with only a receive or
tranmited test (and if I were going to try it would be to send) so I
don't have to listen to it

you have fun with fine go for it
Bear in mind I think Mose and esp the attiudes around are bad for the
ARS but I support your freedom to disagree and even to just do
something I consider nonproducitve just for sheer joy of it

I expect the same however for myself

More excuses, loser?

Old June 20th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
gravity wrote:
you have fun with fine go for it
Bear in mind I think Mose and esp the attiudes around are bad for the
ARS but I support your freedom to disagree and even to just do
something I consider nonproducitve just for sheer joy of it

nonproductive?

yes non productive

Only because you are too stupid and lazy to learn it.

yet somehow saying "get help" 1000 times is a valuable use
of time?

not in and of itself

but to bury the filth posted about me yes it is and it takes very
little time indeed I have the process almost automated

Markie comes up with a rationalization of his spamming. Too bad it's
like him, seriously flawed.

Old June 21st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in

"gravity" wrote in message

5 WPM is easy.

Nonsense.

Tell us you can do it --- tell us your mangy hound dog can do it, but
steer clear of the blanket statements. It isn't easy to one who can't
do it.

When code goes away, you're going to be the one that tells us the written
is too hard.

sc
Old June 21st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Cecil Moore wrote in
.com:

gravity wrote:
i have an idea. get rid of the CW and triple the difficulty of the
written test. there is certain element of society, which needs to be
kept out of the HF spectrum.

How about just requiring a scientific/technical
degree from an accredited university?

That's kind of funny but you know, I could actually agree to that. An EE
degree gets you a licence. You're certainly qualified. :-)

SC
Old June 21st 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bill Turner

Old June 21st 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bill Turner