RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Clubs Then & Now (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97657-radio-clubs-then-now.html)

KB9RQZ July 3rd 06 07:23 AM

radio clubs and the future of the ARS

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

not KB9RQZ wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KB9RQZ wrote:
"an_old_usefull_fruit" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are a usefull idiot,fag-boi.

Stay just the way you are faggot.I may even send you an hf transceiver when
you get your well deserved extra.
BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KB9RQZ July 3rd 06 08:25 AM

radio clubs and the future of the ARS

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as far as you're concerned my call is WX1****_You_Faggot

now STFU,pull that buzzing dildo out of your fat ass,and spew your **** on
75 mtrs.

Dyslexic July 3rd 06 09:18 AM

Get Help

but you are right it will be a well deserved the day I achiive extra
standing in the ARS

Not likely. Get help.

Dyslexic July 3rd 06 09:20 AM

Get help

i need your call from 160 mtrs and up. as well as all of the sick ****s we
can muster.

then what is your call you are surlely about the sickest fellow on
usenet today
/
And you are the saddest.

MarkTard July 3rd 06 09:41 AM

"KB9RQZ" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as far as you're concerned my call is WX1****_You_Faggot

now STFU,pull that buzzing dildo out of your fat ass,and spew your **** on
75 mtrs.

OK, Roger. Whatever you say.
Mark.

MarkTard July 3rd 06 11:15 AM

Get Help

"MarkTard" wrote in message

"KB9RQZ" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as far as you're concerned my call is WX1****_You_Faggot

now STFU,pull that buzzing dildo out of your fat ass,and spew your **** on
75 mtrs.

OK, Roger. Whatever you say.
Mark.

Mark is a dick.

get help July 3rd 06 12:30 PM

get help

On 2 Jul 2006 19:41:18 -0700, an old freind wrote:

mgod complex trying to eplace Robeson huh will he has big shoes to
fill, I doubt you have th emnahood to do even as well as Mr Robeson

Enemahood? Do you only think about enemas all day? What a sad little
insect you are.

an old freind July 3rd 06 06:51 PM

the futre of the ARS is no code

Dyslexic wrote:
but you are right it will be a well deserved the day I achiive extra
standing in the ARS

Not likely. Get help.

it is a certainity that I will achieve extra standing in the ARS anyone
that think otherwise is fooling themselves

and get help for help

When I type get help I responded to the raving of an insane sex crazed
lunatic (normaly being Wismen) when you do so you are just lost

get help July 3rd 06 10:18 PM