RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Clubs Then & Now (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97657-radio-clubs-then-now.html)

an old freind July 3rd 06 10:29 PM

the future of the ARS is no code

:
Dyslexic wrote:
but you are right it will be a well deserved the day I achiive

extra
standing in the ARS

Not likely. Get help.

it is a certainity that I will achieve extra standing in the ARS
anyone
that think otherwise is fooling themselves

and get help for help

When I type get help I responded to the raving of an insane sex
crazed
lunatic (normaly being Wismen) when you do so you are just lost

get help July 3rd 06 10:49 PM

get help

gethelppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

an old freind July 3rd 06 10:51 PM

get help

get help wrote:
gethelppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

for?

an old freind July 3rd 06 10:52 PM

Dyslexic wrote:
but you are right it will be a well deserved the day I achiive

extra
standing in the ARS

Not likely. Get help.

it is a certainity that I will achieve extra standing in the ARS
anyone
that think otherwise is fooling themselves

and get help for what?

get help July 4th 06 12:28 AM

get help

by now no one is reading your post. I win.

an old freind July 4th 06 01:07 AM

get help

get help wrote:
by now no one is reading your post. I win.

realy?

you never win you can't win all you are doing is seeing and more folks
read it

Slow Code July 5th 06 08:00 PM

the future of the ARS (if any) lies in NoCode

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

get help wrote:
you forgot a newsgroup because you are becoming fatigued.

nope
first
sign of a guy who is being beaten. you are a loser and my powerful
posts will prove it.

you cant beat even yourself since you can't even sign your name
what goes around comes around and defeats the
******* that started it.

indeed and you are being beaten for your effort to turn the NG into a
sexaul sex pool
I am a powerful sumunabitch. Fear me.

why should I fear you

you don't even dare to mention your own name

you are impotent, likely in all uses of that word
I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

thier kind of Ham is the toilet, ut in unloking the bands from their
frat house games it may be possible in time to revive the ARS

Mind I am not and no responible member of the No Code test movement
will promise success dispite many liars will come later and claim weall

promised success but we will try

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

When you get on the radio, do you hear the word 'Lid' alot?

sc

an old friend July 5th 06 09:52 PM

the future of the ARS (if any) lies in NoCode

"Slow Code" wrote in message
t...
"an old freind" wrote in

no i have not herd the word lid since i was a kid but weed was much cheaper
then

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 6th 06 12:24 PM

Get Help

MarkTard wrote:
"MarkTard" wrote in message

"KB9RQZ" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as far as you're concerned my call is WX1****_You_Faggot

now STFU,pull that buzzing dildo out of your fat ass,and spew your **** on
75 mtrs.

OK, Roger. Whatever you say.
Mark.

Mark is a dick.

And you are posting to yourself again, Defective Davies.