RadioBanter

-   -   Spain Drops Morse Test (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97963-re-spain-drops-morse-test.html)

an old friend July 18th 06 06:53 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 18th 06 10:53 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 19th 06 02:44 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Nobody wants you. Is that why you left Illiopolis in a hurry?

this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

an_old_friend July 19th 06 08:33 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 20th 06 07:41 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an_old_friend wrote:
nothing important

You never answered what "THF" is. And you agree that even Spain doesn't
want you?
Schlechte Markierung.

an old freind July 21st 06 02:25 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 21st 06 08:12 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Billy Smith July 22nd 06 03:18 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

an old friend July 22nd 06 04:25 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

i don't know wisman
why don't you tell me how it feels

bless you and may you find peace

[email protected] July 24th 06 02:58 PM