RadioBanter

-   -   Spain Drops Morse Test (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97963-re-spain-drops-morse-test.html)

an old freind July 25th 06 12:34 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

bless you and may you find peace

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:25 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still slurping your dead mothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:29 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still know I am slurping my dead grandmothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

This would be the same grandmother who used to wash your tiny penis
with her mouth?

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:30 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he's off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

bless

Die of your aids, faggot.

an old freind July 25th 06 04:31 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

i don't know wisman
why don't you tell me how it feels

You are the one hated, isn't that why Landshark sent in complaints to
hughes .net.

no it was becuase he wanted to spare the cb group your spew
BTW there is no eveidence he did so
bless you and may you find peace

Billy Smith July 26th 06 05:44 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still know I am slurping my dead grandmothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

This would be the same grandmother who used to wash your tiny penis
with her mouth?

We're not into West Virginia trailer trash living like you are.

an old freind July 26th 06 05:56 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 28th 06 02:26 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at home"

an old freind July 28th 06 06:01 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

nope but you are are"

[email protected] July 31st 06 02:40 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

nope but you are are"

You are the one who referred to his "wife" as a male.