Old July 18th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do the right thing.

On 17 Jul 2006 12:48:56 -0700, "an old freid to some a nightmare to
steve" wrote:

Of Course I am qualified I am college gard and licese of the ARS
Hiding no Living here it is lovely county

Want to try that in some human language?
Old July 18th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

steve" wrote:

Of Course I am qualified I am college gard and licese of the ARS
Hiding no Living here it is lovely county

Want to try that in some human language?

why can't you read it as is

soI gues you are lazy and dishonest both

Old July 18th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Spam, you illiterate *******.

Old July 18th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

steve" wrote:

Of Course I am qualified I am college gard and licese of the ARS
Hiding no Living here it is lovely county

Want to try that in some human language?

He can't, Markie is subhuman bordering on protohuman.