Old July 26th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default bless you and may you find peace

wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace
But you were thrown out for sodomy and your obesity was just a bonus
reason.

no wismen was never even accused of sodomy in the service

gmay the lord you the help you need so you may find peace

Old July 27th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Old July 27th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

an old friend wrote:
spam

Tell us why you were accused of sodomy, Marqueer.

Old July 27th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
spam

Tell us why you were accused of sodomy, Marqueer.

I can't tell why you keep accusing me of that?
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

Old July 28th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
spam

Tell us why you were accused of sodomy, Marqueer.

I can't tell why you keep accusing me of that?

Mainly because it's why you got kicked out of the Army.

Old July 28th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
spam

Tell us why you were accused of sodomy, Marqueer.

I can't tell why you keep accusing me of that?

Mainly because it's why you got kicked out of the Army.

nope I was kicked out for being 2 punds overweight was never accused of
sodmy in the service eevn informaly but
bearing false witness is a sin wismen

Old July 28th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
spam

Tell us why you were accused of sodomy, Marqueer.
I can't tell why you keep accusing me of that?

Mainly because it's why you got kicked out of the Army.

nope I was kicked out for being 2 punds overweight was never accused of
sodmy in the service eevn informaly but
bearing false witness is a sin wismen

Then why are you lying about why you got kicked out of the Army?

Old July 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default bearing false witness is a sin wismen

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

bearing false witness is a sin wismen

Then why are you lying about why you got kicked out of the Army?

I am not lying

you are bearing false witness which is a sin wismen