Old July 23rd 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default is there anybody out thereable to operate CW that would honestly confused a JT65 sig with cw?

been trying EME with a staion that should just make it to the "big
guns" on 144.111 eraticly getting what seems to be sent in CW a
response of course I can't read it it is runing my wife guesses faster
the 15wpm morse

on the off chance someone was simply confused I switched programs and
sent at 15 wpm a signal to the party unknown infrom any that could read
cw what I was doing and still I get back half the time a cwsignal that
breaks in over top of my eme contact

are any morse code operators that stupid or should honestly assume this
is someone jamming

anntenna is included becuase I know cecil has been hanging out there
and I would like his opinion

Old July 23rd 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

an_old_friend wrote:
been trying EME with a staion that should just make it to the "big
guns" on 144.111 eraticly getting what seems to be sent in CW a
response of course I can't read it it is runing my wife guesses faster
the 15wpm morse

on the off chance someone was simply confused I switched programs and
sent at 15 wpm a signal to the party unknown infrom any that could read
cw what I was doing and still I get back half the time a cwsignal that
breaks in over top of my eme contact

are any morse code operators that stupid or should honestly assume this
is someone jamming

anntenna is included becuase I know cecil has been hanging out there
and I would like his opinion

sounds like you're being fag filtered by the moon.
now stfu.

Old July 24th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

an_old_friend wrote:
been trying EME with a staion that should just make it to the "big
guns" on 144.111 eraticly getting what seems to be sent in CW a
response of course I can't read it it is runing my wife guesses faster
the 15wpm morse

on the off chance someone was simply confused I switched programs and
sent at 15 wpm a signal to the party unknown infrom any that could read
cw what I was doing and still I get back half the time a cwsignal that
breaks in over top of my eme contact

are any morse code operators that stupid or should honestly assume this
is someone jamming

anntenna is included becuase I know cecil has been hanging out there
and I would like his opinion

the problem was somebody one of the area newer hams was mistaking my
jt65a signal for badly sent CW he came on the reptear later and asked
if anyone who sending the realy bad on 144.111 and I called him on the
repeater explain I was trying moonbounce and he was tepping on the
echos I was trying to read bso then he cleared off and 8:35 eEDT I made
EME contact with IK7EZN

Old July 24th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

I gotta say, this is one of the cleverer troll posts I have seen !

I'm going to no-sell it and say that I've got this damn noise around
50.175 that sounds just like weak SSB if you're tuning by it, and so I
get all excited when I'm tuning around 6m and I come across it... until
I look at the display.

Also have a bunch of them that sound like CW signals... this is mostly
a problem on 6m where I'm really, really hoping something happens.

73 es you'll get over it someday,

Dan

Old July 24th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cumstains_with_a_C wrote:
When will this ham radio cumstain bullshi+ end ??
keep your obsolete ham radio dribble out of our NG.
Capeesh?

"Konstans_with_a_C" wrote in message
oups.com...

fraid nyou can't stop the raving of AB8MQ short of serious violence
becuase the man is completely mad

Old July 25th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

been trying EME with a staion that should just make it to the "big
guns" on 144.111 eraticly getting what seems to be sent in CW a
response of course I can't read it it is runing my wife guesses faster
the 15wpm morse

on the off chance someone was simply confused I switched programs and
sent at 15 wpm a signal to the party unknown infrom any that could read
cw what I was doing and still I get back half the time a cwsignal that
breaks in over top of my eme contact

are any morse code operators that stupid or should honestly assume this
is someone jamming

anntenna is included becuase I know cecil has been hanging out there
and I would like his opinion

There is absolutely no way you could have passed the written exam Mark, no
way. The VE's must have accidently mix up your answer sheet with someone
elses.

SC
Old July 25th 06, 11:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

n9rqz
an old friend to sodomy wrote:
Cumstains_with_a_C wrote:
When will this ham radio cumstain bullshi+ end ??
keep your obsolete ham radio dribble out of our NG.
Capeesh?

"Konstans_with_a_C" wrote in message
oups.com...

fraid nyou can't stop the raving of AB8MQ short of serious violence
becuase the man is completely mad

Says the English impaired imbecile who spams with "get help" and other
assorted drivel.