Old August 5th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Help (again) Tek Manuals TR503 & DM501

Hi all,

I am looking for some more Tektronix manuals. A local friend was
supposed to get these for me but his friend sold the gear and manuals
long time ago.

TR 503 Tracking Generator used associated with Spectrum Analyzer TEK
496, I will use it with the 495P.

DM501 Digital Multi-meter. I have a short circuit somewhere internally
so I need mainly the circuit diagrams.

Thanks for helping me.

Best 73

Gian
I7SWX
W1-I7SWX
F5VGU
CE3-I7SWX

Old August 6th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hi all,

this request of mine found the most rapid replies.

I have found the manuals.

Thanks for the support

and best 73

Gian
I7SWX

Old August 6th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

hi,

Lots of tek help here

regards,

carlo

Old August 7th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Yes, Carlo ... lots of Tek there and I posted my requests ... but .....
the only support I got is from this group.....

73

Gian
I7SWX

carlo wrote: