Old October 31st 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Coax Crimp Tool Recommendation?

Dave wrote in
:

Solder??

I know how you feel. I felt the same way after hearing there would be
5wpm Extras.

Danny Richardson wrote:

Looking for suggestions for a good crimp tool for installing coax
connectors. It will primarily for BNC connectors on RG-174, 58 and 59
cables. Although the RG-8 cable family capability would be nice too.

I do wish to avoid being a captive customer in that brand X crimp tool
only works well with brand X connectors.

And, of course, looking for the best bank for the buck.

Thanks,

Danny

Old November 1st 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow Code wrote:
Dave wrote in
:

Danny Richardson wrote:

Looking for suggestions for a good crimp tool for installing coax
connectors. It will primarily for BNC connectors on RG-174, 58 and 59
cables. Although the RG-8 cable family capability would be nice too.

I do wish to avoid being a captive customer in that brand X crimp tool
only works well with brand X connectors.

And, of course, looking for the best bank for the buck.

Thanks,

Danny

wait till hf is filled with marqueer extras

Old November 1st 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

"I PUNCE" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Dave wrote in
:

Danny Richardson wrote:

Looking for suggestions for a good crimp tool for installing coax
connectors. It will primarily for BNC connectors on RG-174, 58 and
59 cables. Although the RG-8 cable family capability would be nice
too.

I do wish to avoid being a captive customer in that brand X crimp
tool only works well with brand X connectors.

And, of course, looking for the best bank for the buck.

Thanks,

Danny

wait till hf is filled with marqueer extras

****. You just made halloween scary.

SC
Old November 2nd 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:31:41 -0800, I PUNCE jabbered inanely:

Danny Richardson wrote:

Looking for suggestions for a good crimp tool for installing coax
connectors. It will primarily for BNC connectors on RG-174, 58 and 59
cables. Although the RG-8 cable family capability would be nice too.

I do wish to avoid being a captive customer in that brand X crimp
tool only works well with brand X connectors.

And, of course, looking for the best bank for the buck.

Thanks,

Danny

wait till hf is filled with marqueer extras

That sounds exciting! Your foam should rise high, then.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com