Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 11th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Digital controlled VGA

Hi group

I am looking for an digital controlled variable gain amplifier with BW
200MHz.

The amplifier had to have min. 256 steps and should be used in an 50R system
therefore impedance match on in- and output are preferred. Max output power
10-20dBm.

I canīt find any integrated amplifier there match these requirements. My
best choice is AD8368
http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,,759...8368%2C00.html and then use a DAC
for the digital control.

Have I missed some? Any suggest will be appreciated very much

Thanks in advance

Frank