Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 27th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default off topic: DCG kit

Ok, please dont everyone get mad at me, but I just started puting this
together and I really would like to promote my new holography kit and I

think it may be something of interest to you all. I put together a web
sight, and I would also like feed back on the sight.

So PLEASE even if you dont go buy one (and I dont blame you, it's not
everyone's thing) please give it a look and if you have any sugestions,

let me know, I actualy plan to 'open' on feb 1st, but the sight is
funtional, just unadvertised now. Any way the addy is

http://dcgkit.t35.com/

I hope no one is upset, I know it's a comercial endever, but I do think

it's a subject of interest to the group.

Daniel