Old April 14th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Default Sanyo LA1205 Datasheet Needed

Greetings:

It seems that published links to the Sanyo LA1205 IF block
IC datasheet are dead; I am modifying a receiver to
use a different mcu, improve the PLL loop, etc.
and would dearly appreciate a copy of the LA1205
datasheet.

Regards,

Michael

msg _at_ cybertheque _dot_ org
Old April 14th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

msg wrote:
Greetings:

It seems that published links to the Sanyo LA1205 IF block
IC datasheet are dead; I am modifying a receiver to
use a different mcu, improve the PLL loop, etc.
and would dearly appreciate a copy of the LA1205
datasheet.

Regards,

Michael

msg _at_ cybertheque _dot_ org

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/sear...205&sType=part

Both seem to work for me,although one is more of a "spec sheet" and the
other is in Chinese/Japanese -but the schematics are in engrish. :-)
Old April 14th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

PhattyMo wrote:
msg wrote:

Greetings:

It seems that published links to the Sanyo LA1205 IF block
IC datasheet are dead; I am modifying a receiver to
use a different mcu, improve the PLL loop, etc.
and would dearly appreciate a copy of the LA1205
datasheet.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/sear...205&sType=part

Both seem to work for me,although one is more of a "spec sheet" and the
other is in Chinese/Japanese -but the schematics are in engrish. :-)

Thanks! Perhaps I can convince a Japanese reader to translate the text

I didn't find these in my searches; I had a number of dead links from
other websites and Google produced dead links to Chinese IC info sites.
Alldatasheets.com also didn't have them and I have avoided other
datasheet sites since most have gone to paid subscriptions.

The schematics appear to involve reference designs that I've seen
in some of the products which used this device; the text surely includes
important design and parametric information and deserves translation.

If anyone has the English text version please let me know.

Regards,

Michael

msg _at_ cybertheque _dot_ org

Old April 16th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Russell King wrote:

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html
does translation from Japanese and Chinese.
Russ.

Thanks for the reply; is this RMK Russell King?

Unfortunately, the Japanese datasheet is a pdf of the scanned original
and contains no text so I will need to find someone who can eyeball it
to do the translation.

Regards,

Michael

Sanyo Radio [email protected] Shortwave 3 June 6th 06 08:19 PM
W: datasheet to NEC LD4389A TWT ramppa Homebrew 0 November 2nd 05 12:20 PM
Sanyo RP 8700 question elfa Shortwave 0 April 24th 04 11:37 PM
seeking data sheet for Sanyo A1201 I.C. Joe LeKostaj Homebrew 0 August 19th 03 04:27 PM
seeking data sheet for Sanyo A1201 I.C. Joe LeKostaj Homebrew 0 August 19th 03 04:27 PM