Old July 10th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default New Yahoo Group

I started a new yahoo group. The purpose of the group is to facilitate the
exchange of information. This includes informant ion on the restoration,
modification, operation and the building replicas of the radios used by all
countries involved in WWII. Items for sale or auction will be limited to
military radios and parts.

You can join by going to this link

TNX Gary, KF9CM

Yahoo group to flame... keep the group clean please Legal Radio CB 4 April 7th 04 02:31 AM
sw-77 yahoo group? drifter Shortwave 2 April 7th 04 02:17 AM
new rf amp yahoo group I found it Homebrew 0 January 13th 04 07:10 PM
new rf amp yahoo group I found it Homebrew 0 January 13th 04 07:10 PM
new rf amp yahoo group I found it Swap 0 January 13th 04 07:10 PM