Old September 3rd 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Kanga flooded and closed for time being.

From the kangaus.com website:

"Findlay Ohio was hit by massive flooding about a week ago. We were
one of the lucky ones - we only had water up to the ceiling in the
basement. Others lost a lot more. All the Kanga US equipment and
inventory (except the DK9SQ masts - they were in the garage) has been
lost. We have spent the past three days just emptying the rubble from
our basement, and probably have another two days to go just to get
everything out. The we will have to tear out the walls and ceiling
and begin the cleanup and repair. I have no idea how long that will
take. After that is done I will be able to accept orders for masts
only, and I will have to decide what to do about the future of Kanga
US. If anyone has submitted an order or is waiting on a shipment, I
will have to provide a refund - there is just nothing available to
ship. It will be at least three weeks before I will be able to take
care of any issues..."

First and most importantly, let's take a minute for solidarity in this
time of need. Second, however - where can we get a hold of Rick
Campbell's R2/etc receiver kits!?

73,
Ross

Kanga kits in UK John Baxter Homebrew 0 February 15th 07 10:59 AM
Closed Caption Radio [email protected] Shortwave 5 October 24th 06 07:24 PM
40M band closed ? [email protected] Dx 10 May 4th 06 04:59 AM
Radio Norway is closed SylvainPercebois Shortwave 1 January 1st 04 03:03 PM
This group should be closed down Ken Shortwave 2 July 4th 03 11:10 PM