Old January 17th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Datailed photos of EB104-Board

Hello,

I bought the EB104 kit from CCI. The documentation is a little bit poor
(black and white, poor copy). Has anyone dedailed photos of the assembled
board?

And:
Has anybody some informations of an appicable low-pass filter or an diplexer
(all bands inc. warc)?

best regards

Holger / DL9HDA
Old January 17th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Holger Doerschel wrote:
Hello,

I bought the EB104 kit from CCI. The documentation is a little bit poor
(black and white, poor copy). Has anyone dedailed photos of the assembled
board?

And:
Has anybody some informations of an appicable low-pass filter or an diplexer
(all bands inc. warc)?

best regards

Holger / DL9HDA

Some useful info on that board here, along with a populated board image,
albeit rather poor:

http://www.qsl.net/wm5z/HF%20Amplifier.htm

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Holger Doerschel wrote:
Hello,

I bought the EB104 kit from CCI. The documentation is a little bit poor
(black and white, poor copy). Has anyone dedailed photos of the assembled
board?

And:
Has anybody some informations of an appicable low-pass filter or an diplexer
(all bands inc. warc)?

best regards

Holger / DL9HDA

By the way, when visiting metal scrappers, I have often noticed large
stacks of motorola business/gov't radio equipment. I have bought these
for $0.50 USD a pound, on up ...

Great source of high output transistors/parts/heat-sinks/etc. In some
instances, the amp board can be removed from equip. with the
corresponding heat sink and mated up with a proper driver.

Regards,
JS
Old January 20th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Detailed photos of Motorola/CCI EB104 Board

"Holger Doerschel" wrote in message
Hello,

I bought the EB104 kit from CCI. The documentation is a little bit poor
(black and white, poor copy). Has anyone dedailed photos of the assembled
board?

And:
Has anybody some informations of an appicable low-pass filter or an
diplexer
(all bands inc. warc)?

best regards

Holger / DL9HDA

Have you looked at Mike Grierson, G3TSO homebrew work ???
http://www.qsl.net/g3tso/HFLinearFrameSet1.html

Mike is an award winning homebrew / transceiver builder :-)

w9gb

Communucation concepts eb104 Newsgroup Homebrew 2 December 12th 06 11:36 PM
Delta IV Launch Photos and Shack Photos GeorgeF Scanner 0 June 2nd 06 11:03 PM
EB104 Linear Kit John Smith CB 3 June 7th 05 06:51 PM
Help me install Echo Board EB1 connex type board on my Cobra 2000 Ranger225 CB 1 December 6th 04 08:15 PM
FS:YAESU FT736R 2M/6M/440 TONE BOARD/KEYER/VOICE BOARD GPinOS Swap 0 December 5th 03 01:04 AM