Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd 08, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default RF PA Module data?

I'm using a Mitsubishi M67749M in my 432 MHz beacon. The only datasheet
I can find at RF Parts shows maximum parameters, etc. There are no
charts showing output power versus such things as Vcc1, Vcc2, Vbb and
input power. Does anyone have the charts for this module?

If you do and can make an educated guess from looking at the various
charts as to what my output power will be?

I have it set up as follows:
Vcc1 = +5V
Vbb = +5V
Vcc2 = +13.6V
RF Input = 20 mW (+13 dBm)

My real question is will I get much output power with only +5V on Vcc1
or should I just tie it to +13.6V just as Vcc2?

THANKS!!

Scott
N0EDV

We also provide professional Laptop data recovery, Remote data [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 14th 08 11:35 AM
FS. 767 2m module Brigadoom Swap 0 June 4th 06 07:06 PM
RS-232 Rf module ayman Homebrew 3 May 9th 06 01:08 PM
Need data for RCA R44M10 UHF power module J M Noeding Homebrew 0 March 6th 05 09:59 PM
NEW UT-220 MODULE [email protected] Swap 0 December 5th 03 12:51 AM