Old May 21st 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Bulova Women's Frank Lloyd Wright Willits Leather Strap Watch #96L63

Price:$135.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FVC4TY
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FVC4TY

This quite unique and very cheap. I like the two level dial artwork. My only complaint is the strap is slack. I suggest installing a nice alligator strap.
I was very pleased when the watch arrived. It was in the original packaging, and it arrived quickly! The watch looks even more fantastic than in the pictures!Only thing I was disappointed in is that when I opened the original packaging, it completely fell apart in my hands. I would not have cared if the watch were for myself. However, it is a gift, and I didn't expect to be giving someone something where the box fell apart...
I get compliments on this watch all the time even though I have other watches that cost considerably more
Bulova Ladies and Men?s Strap Collection Watch. This Bulova watch features a black leather strap with Willits white enamel dial. Curved crystal with design based on Ward W. Willits House window. Moisture resistant and stainless steel case. This watch is water resistant to 30 meters/100 feet.
Add a uniquely designed conversation piece to your watch collection with this Willits timepiece from Bulova's Frank Lloyd Wright collection. It's based on an art glass design from the prairie-style Willits home in Highland Park, Illinois, constructed in 1901. This distinctively tall rectangular watch case emulates a stained glass window from the front of the residence, and it features a white enamel dial with art deco flourishes. The stainless steel case offers a polished finish and an off-center crown. It's matched with a smoothly supple black leather strap. This precise quartz timepiece also features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet). Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. Using innovations in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials, his work heralded a new thinking in architecture, stressing "organic" structures in harmony with their natural surroundings.

ACCESSORIES:

Bulova Marine Star_Watch Watch 98G10:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00021ASA4
Bulova Women's Diamond Accented Calendar Watch #98R104:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0018AN6SY
Bulova Women's Diamond Accented Calendar Watch #96R105:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0018AL3XY