Old August 16th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default RCA COS/MOS Integrated Circuit Databook?

Does anybody have a link or a scanned copy of the old RCA COS/MOS Integrated
Circuit databook for the CD4000A/B series logic chips? I have a whole
collection of datasheets for the various chips but I would like to get a
copy of the original databook in a machine readable format, PDF or
Postscript would be OK. I let a coworker use my copy and somebody stole it
off his desk.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old August 16th 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Giga News wrote:
Does anybody have a link or a scanned copy of the old RCA COS/MOS Integrated
Circuit databook for the CD4000A/B series logic chips? I have a whole
collection of datasheets for the various chips but I would like to get a
copy of the original databook in a machine readable format, PDF or
Postscript would be OK. I let a coworker use my copy and somebody stole it
off his desk.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

which year/version? I might have the book, but no time to scan it.
Old August 16th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

thatwaasfas
Old August 16th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

I had the 1980 version until somebody rip it off.

--
73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old August 20th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Leland C. Scott wrote:
I had the 1980 version until somebody rip it off.

I have the 1977 'cmos/mos integrated circuits' book
and the 1983 'cmos integrated circuits' book.

The 1977 book seems in better shape as it might have
been printed on acid free paper. The newer book is
turning brown, but is still in readable shape.

Lot's of pages, would take too much time to scan it all.
Anything in particular that you need?

Old August 22nd 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Kenneth;

Thanks for the offer. I was looking for a complete replacement version in a
machine readable format. The person I let use my work copy, and somebody it
ripped off from him, was working on a hobby project during his break time;
it was absolutely nothing work related.