Old November 1st 05, 01:36 PM
H. Dziardziel

Default LA4145 audio power integrated circuit source help request

Hello, This 0,9W 6V audio IC is needed to repair a Sony PRO 80
shortwave-scanner. So far I've only been able to locate it in bulk
quantities. Any sources for just a couple or so from anywhere are
highly appreciated.

It may have been used in many portable radios and cassette players
about 15 years ago so any recollections of what models I could
possibly cannabilize would be also gratefully received.
Thanks.

Old November 1st 05, 05:28 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
FDR wrote:

"H. Dziardziel" wrote in message
.. .

Hello, This 0,9W 6V audio IC is needed to repair a Sony PRO 80
shortwave-scanner. So far I've only been able to locate it in bulk
quantities. Any sources for just a couple or so from anywhere are
highly appreciated.

It may have been used in many portable radios and cassette players
about 15 years ago so any recollections of what models I could
possibly cannabilize would be also gratefully received.
Thanks.

Have you tried DigiKey?

That's a Sanyo number, MCM would probably be a better bet.

Mark Zenier

Old November 2nd 05, 06:49 AM
H. Dziardziel

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:59:21 GMT, "FDR"