Old November 21st 09, 08:27 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.uwave,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Puff 2.1

Does anybody have a copy of the manual for Puff 2.1? Also is the source code
available anywhere for download? I have a copy of the program for a DOS
version, seems to work with DosBox in Linux, however if I can get the source
code there is a way to recompile it to run natively under Linux.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old November 22nd 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Nov 21, 12:27*pm, "Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Does anybody have a copy of the manual for Puff 2.1? Also is the source code
available anywhere for download? I have a copy of the program for a DOS
version, seems to work with DosBox in Linux, however if I can get the source
code there is a way to recompile it to run natively under Linux.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Leland, see http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~ptdeboer/ham/puff.html. It
may have just what you want, and at very least is a link to someone
you can share ideas with. (Isn't Google wonderful??)

Cheers,
Tom
Old November 22nd 09, 04:45 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.uwave,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In article ,
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:

Does anybody have a copy of the manual for Puff 2.1? Also is the source code
available anywhere for download? I have a copy of the program for a DOS
version, seems to work with DosBox in Linux, however if I can get the source
code there is a way to recompile it to run natively under Linux.

You might want to check out
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~mmic/puffindex/Linux/pufflinux.html
Old November 24th 09, 04:14 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.uwave,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Thanks. I have the needed files to modify the source code. The problem is I
need the original Turbo Pascal source code. I know somebody that's coming
here from the UK and there is a company there that sells a copy of the
manual on disk with the source code, I hope, and will see if they can get me
a copy before they leave.

The software executable itself I have. Its available from several sources on
the 'net.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

PUFF 2.1 Leland C. Scott Antenna 0 July 5th 08 08:46 AM
Stability of huff & puff. Hans Summers Homebrew 0 August 3rd 04 09:13 AM