Old December 31st 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Cleaning bookshelves: data books, anyone?

I'm getting tired of looking at all the old data books on my shelves
that I seldom/never use. Anyone interested in such things? My
collection is mostly semiconductor: Motorola, TI, National, ... I
can recycle them for free, but if someone wants to pick them up or pay
for shipping plus some nominal charge for packing them, I'd be happy
to get rid of them that way.

Cheers,
Tom
Old January 1st 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

K7ITM wrote:
I'm getting tired of looking at all the old data books on my shelves
that I seldom/never use. Anyone interested in such things? My
collection is mostly semiconductor: Motorola, TI, National, ... I
can recycle them for free, but if someone wants to pick them up or pay
for shipping plus some nominal charge for packing them, I'd be happy
to get rid of them that way.

Cheers,
Tom

How about a list of the manuals? I'd hate to spend a lot of loot on
shipping charges for a bunch of books that I already have.
Are they databooks? Which technology?
Application manuals? Which vendors? Approx year of publication?

Thanks for offering them to us before recycling.
--
Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things
work out.

Dave M

Old January 2nd 12, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Dec 31 2011, 4:11*pm, "Dave M" wrote:
K7ITM wrote:
[...]

I assume Dave got the email I sent him yesterday with a partial list,
and that nobody else has any interest (either). That's quite
reasonable, considering the availability of old data sheets as PDFs on
the web these days...which is a large part of why I'm wanting to get
these books outta here.

Cheers,
Tom
Old January 3rd 12, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

K7ITM wrote:
I'm getting tired of looking at all the old data books on my shelves
that I seldom/never use. Anyone interested in such things? My
collection is mostly semiconductor: Motorola, TI, National, ... I
can recycle them for free, but if someone wants to pick them up or
pay for shipping plus some nominal charge for packing them, I'd be
happy to get rid of them that way.

Cheers,
Tom

How about a list of the manuals? I'd hate to spend a lot of loot on
shipping charges for a bunch of books that I already have.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

--
Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after
Are they databooks? Which technology?
Application manuals? Which vendors? Approx year of publication?

Thanks for offering them to us before recycling.
--
Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way
things work out.

Dave M

I assume Dave got the email I sent him yesterday with a partial list,
and that nobody else has any interest (either). That's quite
reasonable, considering the availability of old data sheets as PDFs on
the web these days...which is a large part of why I'm wanting to get
these books outta here.

Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,
Thanks for following up on the books. No, I didn't get your email with the
list of manuals. If you don't mind, please send it again. My correct email
is
dgminala at mediacombb dot net. Just substitute the appropriate characters
for the "at" and "dot" the address.