Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th 13, 05:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Beating planning permission (Brit) or zonal regulation (Yank)?

Looking at the way that antennae on spacecraft unwrap into
elaborate structures from a near-perfect spheroid, (not unlike the
Japanese / Chinese tissue paper flowers when dropped into water),
I wonder if there is scope for we amateurs (Brit) / Hams (Yank) to
produce similar structures, but with the added capacity to fold back
into a tight ball?

That way, we could all have extensive antennae farms, but then being
of a temporary nature, would not fall foul of the bureaucrato******s
that plague local government (especially here in Brit).