Old May 26th 14, 12:03 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Unfinished projects

Odd how those of a childish and defective mind who make snide remarks
about unfinished projects are unable to detail any projects that they
have finished, let alone started, is it not?

I think that it is right and proper to discuss on Usenet our home-grown
projects in order to encourage others to take up real amateur radio,
and it is also right and proper to discuss the problems that we encountered
and the solutions to those problems.

Unfortunately Usenet is polluted with underachievers who deal with their
own embarrasments by originating infantile remarks to mask that they
never build anything.

Let them be water off a duck's back, and let us carry on discussing our
projects, successful and fail, in the hope of encouraging the genuine
recruit to amateur radio.

Old May 26th 14, 12:06 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Mon, 26 May 2014 12:03:53 +0100, gareth wrote:

Odd how those of a childish and defective mind who make snide remarks
about unfinished projects are unable to detail any projects that they
have finished, let alone started, is it not?

I think that it is right and proper to discuss on Usenet our home-grown
projects in order to encourage others to take up real amateur radio,
and it is also right and proper to discuss the problems that we
encountered and the solutions to those problems.

Unfortunately Usenet is polluted with underachievers who deal with their
own embarrasments by originating infantile remarks to mask that they
never build anything.

Let them be water off a duck's back, and let us carry on discussing our
projects, successful and fail, in the hope of encouraging the genuine
recruit to amateur radio.

The force of gotten to is strong in this one....