Old September 22nd 03, 03:46 AM
R J Carpenter

Default Schematic/PCB CAD pgms

"Dutchman" wrote in message
I have been a fan of ORCAD SDT Schematic Capture and still
run a DOS version.

A CD of a freeware version of ORCAD was given to everyone who wanted one at
Microwave Update (or was it Central States VHFS) a couple of years ago. It
is fully functional and does not expire, but is limited to a modest number
of components - enough for a small two-sheet drawing.

Old September 23rd 03, 09:55 PM
Dutchman

Thanks for your response,
I wonder if any readers here would have a CD to spare or copy the CD
for me. Even email the software if not too large?
ZS6KR

Old September 23rd 03, 09:55 PM
Dutchman

Old September 23rd 03, 10:38 PM
Bill Higdon

Dutchman wrote:
I have been a fan of ORCAD SDT Schematic Capture and still
run a DOS version.
Would anyone know of a freeware outdated Windows version?
Similarly I would like one the earlier Windows versions of
Tango PCB.
These DOS versions are not any more very compatible with
MSW XP though with some patience they are still usable.

I am so used to using these programs for odd jobs that
changing to a different one would be too much of a learning
curve.
I could run a seperate PC in DOS just for both of them of course,
but rather not.

Any advice will be appreciated,
Thanks
Hans
ZS6KR

Here is a link to order a copy from ORCAD directly.
http://www.orcad.com/downloads/form/CDRequest.asp
Bill Higdon