Old September 23rd 03, 10:22 AM
Watson A.Name - Watt Sun

Default Litz Wire

In article ,
mentioned...
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:25:05 -0400, "Oppie" wrote:

Have you tried contacting a transformer manufacturer? The specialty shops
will sometimes sell small spools of magnet and specialty wires they have.
We got some nearly empty spools of wire from JM Transformer in New York
(USA).
Oppie

Go also to the ham radio news groups and post the question.
You'll get an answer real quick. The crystal radio people also have
the answers. Just do a search on google for "crystal radio"
eg:
http://www.midnightscience.com/

You don't _really_ need Litz wire. Barbed wire works fine!
http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/unusual.html

http://www.thebest.net/wuggy/

And probably everything you ever wanted to know about Xtal radios:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gollum/inhalt.htm

Xposted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@

Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@

Adding lengths to bare wire antenna? Ken Antenna 8 May 3rd 04 03:03 PM
Guy wire vs. guy rope zeno Antenna 18 April 19th 04 07:30 AM
ton of wire to apply at 90 Mhz Dan Jacobson Antenna 4 April 10th 04 12:54 PM
Excessive RF Exposure from Long Wire? jj Antenna 22 February 13th 04 10:32 PM
randon wire newbie question lethal Antenna 4 February 7th 04 11:01 AM