Old October 6th 03, 07:44 PM
Clit

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in
:

--
"Ken Finney" wrote in message

What worries me is that in almost every country people are getting
more

and
more anti-american.

Probably JEALOUSY, because America has a set of NUTS and is willing to
finally
go start doing something about this terroism crap... just like one
time the nations
of the world had to stand up to fight authoritarianism, now the enemy
is terrorism.

The gutless, whimpering social-hell nations of europe forgot that a
policy of appeasement
doesn't work and thinks that if they cow down and lick enough extreme
islamic
fundamentalist's boots, they'll start "being nice and quit blowing
thier people up".
Meanwhile more bombs in subways, more carbombs in innocent
neighborhoods.

Cowardly nations of europe- GO ahead, keep burying your HEADS in the
sand. We're doing something about it now.

If you want to be a bunch of weak pansies, just stay out of our way
and we'll take
care of it.

Oh, you are a FINE ambassidor for the US, aren't you Clint? I hope you're
mother country is PROUD for what you stand for.

Let's take this off-topic and use email if you're going to insult nations.
You go first. Please use this email address:

Old October 7th 03, 12:26 AM
Clint

Oh, you are a FINE ambassidor for the US, aren't you Clint? I hope you're
mother country is PROUD for what you stand for.

I guess you're from one such immasculated, gutless european nations.

Sorry you guys don't have a pair of nuts to do anything about the terrorists
who are humiliating you and showing you to be the cowards that you are.

Old October 9th 03, 07:36 PM
Winfield Hill

Reg Edwards wrote...

The most likely places to find weapons of mass destruction, production
programs, and manufacturing facilities are in the United States of America.

Does anybody disagree?

Perhaps, but hopefully irrelevant.

I found the web link. http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Thanks,
- Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Old October 9th 03, 10:34 PM
Tdonaly

Reg wrote,

The most likely places to find weapons of mass destruction, production
programs, and manufacturing facilities are in the United States of America.

Does anybody disagree?

Here in California we don't need any of that stuff; we've got Schwarzenegger.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Old October 21st 03, 03:53 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Have to agree, the US has supported many of these people in the past.
Whether the US finds them expendable at some point, I have yet to decide. To
me, it looks more like they come back to bite US in the Ass.

snip, snip

Ditto!
Best homebrew article in a while :-)