Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 15th 15, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

Default The journey or the destination?

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:49:05 +0000, gareth wrote:

Some projects get to fruition quickly, for example my Chinese copy of a
Vibroplex, photos of which appeared in the GQRP SPRAT magazine within a
very few weeks of starting it,

Can a key that, by your own admission, doesn't work properly be said to
have come to fruition? Also, you've Bean talking about making that key
for many years, OM.