Old January 4th 04, 07:07 PM
FAZAMY

Default Logging Program

Can anyone recommend a logging program that can be run on a 32mb, Windows 95,
Pentium 1, and small hard drive pc?

Thanks,
Evan
KB2AMY
Old January 4th 04, 07:30 PM
Freddie

Yup

http://www.n3fjp.com

I have his logger on a IBM Notebook (Thinkpad 760E) running Win 95 with 32MB
RAM and a 1.1GB hard disk.

Old January 4th 04, 08:13 PM
Dee D. Flint

"FAZAMY" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a logging program that can be run on a 32mb, Windows

95,
Pentium 1, and small hard drive pc?

Thanks,
Evan
KB2AMY

Try Aclog by N3FJP. This is my personal favorite. Otherwise you might try
N1MM logging software or Genlog.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old January 5th 04, 12:17 AM
Roger Gt

"FAZAMY" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a logging program that can be run on a 32mb, Windows

95,
Pentium 1, and small hard drive pc?

Thanks,
Evan
KB2AMY

Free

http://home.bresnan.net/~vbob/rylogit.htm

Logging Program Suggestions? Drink Dx 22 April 17th 04 05:21 PM
QSO logging program that does ADIF Kirk Mohror Dx 10 March 18th 04 02:40 PM
QSO logging program that does ADIF Kirk Mohror Dx 0 March 13th 04 06:00 AM
Logging Program FAZAMY Dx 2 January 4th 04 08:09 PM
Logging Program FAZAMY Dx 0 January 4th 04 07:02 PM