Old January 17th 04, 03:08 AM

Default Marconi TF-2650/Conway Masteranger FET m/meter

I've been given a Conway Masteranger multimeter (think it is a model
639) and would like to get hold of a copy of an operating manual or
user guide including schematic. I've been told that it was also sold
as a Marconi model TF-2650. A pix is available at the following link:

http://users.netcon.net.au/~lcval1/m...nger_thumb.jpg

Help appreciated -

Damien VK3RX
Email: Substitute my call for
Old November 4th 13, 12:06 AM
Junior Member

Location: NSW Australia
Cool

Hi Damien and other old-meter fanatics,
Did you find the manual etc? If you're still interested.
We have a manual here we could copy and send to you.
We are looking for some accessories that were options with this model;
A P-232 Current Shunt and a Type P-223 High Voltage Probe
If anyone could help us out that would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance.
Marconi TF-2650/Conway Masteranger FET m/meter Multitestset Model 369

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post