Old January 28th 04, 06:45 AM
Avery Fineman

In article , "Michael A. Terrell"
writes:

I tried to get an old Motorola datasheet yesterday, and the entire
archive section was gone.

To paraphrase the Latin - Sick transit, gloria mundi. :-(

Check ON Semiconductor. They might still have some of the
datasheets.

Len Anderson
retired (from regular hours) electronic engineer person
Old January 28th 04, 07:06 PM
Wes Stewart

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:01:19 -0800, "Tim Wescott"
wrote:

|Down-East Microwave also has kits for "drivers" (jeesh).
|
|Wes: Does the sky over your shack glow at night? During the day?

Not lately, my 2M EME station is in mothballs.
Old January 29th 04, 02:32 PM
Pete KE9OA

Hey Jim,
How is that HRO500 doing?

Pete

"jimbo" wrote in message
http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm

Am I missing something here ???

jimbo

Wes wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:35:11 GMT, jimbo wrote:

|hi jason,
|
|Check out this site, many good amplifers from Motorola designs.
|
|http://www.communication-concepts.com/default.htm

Those aren't "amplifiers", they are "drivers."

These are amplifiers:

http://web.wt.net/~w5un/8877-1.htm

http://www.svetlana.com/docs/TechBul...hnoteNo42.html

http://www.qsl.net/dl4mea/2g35.htm

http://www.qsl.net/wb5apd/144_new_amp.html

etc. etc...

Old January 30th 04, 06:43 AM
jimbo

hello Wes,

I will admit this is over my head if you'll admit trying to reply to
a .nospam.com email address is over your head !

lol,

share your info with all on usenet that is what it is for !

regards,

jimbo

Wes wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:08:07 GMT, jimbo wrote:

|http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm
|
|Am I missing something here ???

Yes and I tried to respond to your email message but your spoofed your
return address, so forget about it. If it's over your head, so be it.

Old January 30th 04, 06:44 AM
jimbo

Old January 30th 04, 06:44 AM
jimbo

Old January 30th 04, 02:51 PM
Wes Stewart

I'll only respond to this once instead of three times.

Why would anyone send a private email to someone and not include a
valid return email address? Selecting "reply" and typing a nice
return message seemed like a logical thing to do. I didn't ever
suppose that the idiot sending the message was just sending spam. Now
I know better.

I was just trying to save you the embarrassment of further public
ridicule.

Alas, I failed.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:44:35 GMT, jimbo
wrote:

|hello Wes,
|
|I will admit this is over my head if you'll admit trying to reply to
|a .nospam.com email address is over your head !
|
|lol,
|
|share your info with all on usenet that is what it is for !
|
|regards,
|
|jimbo
|
|Wes wrote:
|
| On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:08:07 GMT, jimbo wrote:
|
| |http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm
| |

Old January 31st 04, 06:42 AM
Jimbo

Hi Wes,

Not sure why it posted three times, wn has been having some trouble this
week.

Anyway, not everyone checks into usenet as often as regular email, so just a
courtesy
to reply to the group and individual. NOT SPAM.

The original post inquired about vhf amplifier designs on the net, I replied
with one link.
You provided several links too. Good.

If I should walk away a little smarter from something you or anyone else
posted that is a good
thing and nothing I should be embarrassed by.

Have a nice day.

jimbo