RadioBanter

-   -   Frequency Division (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22374-frequency-division.html)

ddwyer March 1st 04 02:58 PM

In article , Carl R. Stevenson
writes
An eye loupe (10x) works well for me (for really close inspection).

I used to have a magnifier that fitted over my glasses but stood forward
by 5 cm or so, this enabled focussing with magnification at a greater
distance in a narrow field , Ive lost it and have hand made another do
others use these.
--
ddwyer

Ken Finney March 1st 04 10:10 PM

"ddwyer" wrote in message
In article , Carl R. Stevenson
writes
An eye loupe (10x) works well for me (for really close inspection).

I used to have a magnifier that fitted over my glasses but stood forward
by 5 cm or so, this enabled focussing with magnification at a greater
distance in a narrow field , Ive lost it and have hand made another do
others use these.

Sewing stores have big magnifiers on arms for people doing needlepoint.
They work very nice.