Old March 8th 04, 06:33 AM
James W

Default Using a power mosfet to select from various power sources for HFrig

Anything I should be concerned about with my plans to use a power mosfet
to choose amongst various 14V sources to power an IC706. This is for
automotive use. I want to use my deep cycle batteries while the engine
is off, and use the engine/battery/alternator while the engine is
running. Thought I'd use a couple of big mosfets to select one or the
other.

thoughts?

- jim