Old March 23rd 04, 02:10 PM
Brokebob

Default Wire Wrap Wire (WWW?)

Anyone know where I can come by some 30 ga wire wrap wire? I am being told
that that is old technology. Gee whiz, I am old!

Bob
(broke=not working, retired=not working, retired=broke)
Old March 23rd 04, 02:57 PM
xpyttl

Would you believe - Radio Shack.

They only have three colors, though.

Old March 23rd 04, 11:35 PM
Gary S.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:57:40 -0500, "xpyttl"
wrote:

Would you believe - Radio Shack.

They only have three colors, though.

My local electronics shop has it in more colors than that, along with
an assortment of tools.

I would suspect that Newark has it somewhere in their catalog.

WW is less used, there are other, newer, prototyping techniques out
there as well.

Some component leads still have the squared profile ideal for WW.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Old March 23rd 04, 11:35 PM
Brokebob

One color is fine with me. The two local stores claim that it is not available
anymore.
(broke=not working, retired=not working, retired=broke)
Old March 23rd 04, 11:35 PM
Brokebob

Old March 24th 04, 04:44 AM
Leon Heller

"Brokebob" wrote in message
One color is fine with me. The two local stores claim that it is not

available
anymore.

Farnell stocks it.

Leon

Single ground Bill Ogden Antenna 26 November 25th 04 03:47 AM
Stainless steel antenna wire Larry Benko Antenna 3 August 27th 04 01:03 AM
Adding lengths to bare wire antenna? Ken Antenna 8 May 3rd 04 03:03 PM
ton of wire to apply at 90 Mhz Dan Jacobson Antenna 4 April 10th 04 12:54 PM
randon wire newbie question lethal Antenna 4 February 7th 04 11:01 AM