Old March 31st 04, 12:17 PM
Paul Burridge

Default Paging Ian White (G3 SEK)

Hi Ian,

Is your e-mail address as shown in the newsgroups valid? I've not
heard anything since mailing you the other day.
Just need a bit of info on that NA you built.

Regards,

Paul
Old March 31st 04, 01:19 PM
Ian White, G3SEK

Paul Burridge wrote:

Is your e-mail address as shown in the newsgroups valid? I've not
heard anything since mailing you the other day.

No tricks or traps here... and no e-mail from Paul either.

Just need a bit of info on that NA you built.

Followed-up by email.

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Old March 31st 04, 06:05 PM
Jan-Martin Noeding, LA8AK

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:19:55 +0100, "Ian White, G3SEK"
wrote:

Paul Burridge wrote:

Is your e-mail address as shown in the newsgroups valid? I've not
heard anything since mailing you the other day.

No tricks or traps here... and no e-mail from Paul either.

Just need a bit of info on that NA you built.

Followed-up by email.

and what is the trick to receive an answer? Suppose you receive so
many that you can't send a reply?
----
Jan-Martin, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/

Old April 6th 04, 02:16 AM
Jan-Martin Noeding, LA8AK

My PC crashed a few months ago, could comebody please tell me the
email for PAøSE ?

73

----