Old April 27th 04, 02:14 PM
FAZAMY

Default RFI Problem With Lamp

I want to hear from someone who has successfully solved an rfi problem with a
lamp that switches on/off with the touch of a hand on a switch. It uses 2 high
intensity bulbs that can light at 3 wattage levels at the touch of the hand on
the switch. It also has a transformer. I've tried toroids on the ac line to
the transformer and away from the transformer. The problem occurs when I'm on
40m.

73,
KB2AMY

Inverted V Noise Problem Warren Bowery Antenna 9 November 29th 04 01:19 AM
RFI Problem With Lamp FAZAMY Homebrew 8 May 1st 04 06:02 PM
Heathkit SB-200 Amplifier Problem Help? LJ Boatanchors 10 December 13th 03 03:26 AM
National NCX-5 transmit/receive offset problem Chris Equipment 2 July 19th 03 02:57 AM
National NCX-5 transmit/receive offset problem Chris Equipment 0 July 17th 03 05:29 PM