Old December 25th 15, 09:29 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Moderated group uk.radio.amateur.moderated now available

Mike Tomlinson said...

By way of crossposting this, I'll let users of these groups know there
is now a sane, moderated alternative available where Evans's antics
won't be permitted, and where they will be very welcome.

Just to let anyone interested know - moderation on uk.ram is 'light
touch'. Anything broadly related to amateur radio and related technical
matters is welcome. Moderation is carried out on subject matter, not
the authors of posts.

There is a charter at:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.radio.am...uk.radio.amate
ur.moderated

Crossposted.

The moderators should be the ones who say what the definitive version is
and not the great and good on an upstart little Committee?

The text in an explanatory note in rejected articles, says the charter
and moderation policy are to be found at
http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/ukram/index.html

No charter listed yet and the moderation policy is to be determined.
Doesn't matter, we can make it up as we go along to exclude those we
don't want polluting the group.

With Schlecky's mitts on the moderation, roll on the wall to wall blogs!
Old December 25th 15, 10:17 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Joe Stalin wrote:
[...]

He isn't going to be the problem. Hayter is already passing o/t and abusive
posts but stopping others for his own reasons.

Old December 25th 15, 12:02 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Joe Stalin wrote:
[...]

sour grapes just because your posts are "political and contentious" ...

Old December 26th 15, 10:26 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Joe Stalin wrote:
[...]

Nonsense.

Where was the 'political and contentious' content?

More like Hayter seeing things.

getting at Paul Cummins obviously ..... these moderators aren't daft ...

Old December 26th 15, 10:28 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Joe Stalin wrote:
[...]

they won't let you continue your vendettas there ...tee hee

Old December 26th 15, 11:55 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 26/12/2015 10:26, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Joe Stalin wrote:
[...]

How does that work then?

Old December 28th 15, 09:35 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 22/12/2015 08:07, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Well, Jim has been allowed to post his idiocy and Cummins' some
nonsense. As I predicted, Hayter is turning his blind eye to his
chums. Just wait until Frank and Spike decide to pitch in.

Not even the masons rejected me ....

Of course not, if they took Reay (but I've been reliably informed he had
to plead for membership) they'll take anyone.

--
Extend ****s law - make 'em wear a cheat sheet 24/7