Old May 12th 04, 02:49 AM
Ken Scharf

Default DDS chips

For those trying to solder those TSSOP and TQFP AD
chips into a circuit I found this site on the net

http://aprilog.com/perl/main.pl

They sell adaptors to solder the chip onto to plug
into standard dip sockets.

There are other types of breadboard circuit boards
for these chips as well. Search on google for
"TSSOP breadboard" or "TQFP breadboard".

Now that I see it might be possible I'm going to try
and make use of those 9954 and 9851 chips I got as
samples. The 9932 looks interresting too, with it's
low power. I also want to get a sample of the 9834,
now THAT's a low power chip, perfect for QRP.

Anybody have any 'war stories' about using these DDS
chips in a rig as a vfo?

DDS chips Ken Scharf Homebrew 22 May 18th 04 08:00 PM
FS Ad: Electronic Components including TIL311 Hex Displays - LEDs - TTL Chips Parts & More Homebrew 0 March 1st 04 12:28 AM
FS Ad: Electronic Components including TIL311 Hex Displays - LEDs - TTL Chips Parts & Stuff Homebrew 4 December 12th 03 08:25 AM
FS Ad: Electronic Components including TIL311 Hex Displays - LEDs - TTL Chips Parts & Stuff Homebrew 0 November 11th 03 10:51 PM
IC Chips ku4yp Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:55 PM