Old August 23rd 04, 01:40 AM
Dustin

Default 5/8 square fiberglass tubing?

Hello, I am looking for an online source for 5/8 fiberglass or solid plastic
tubing? if you can help me It would be very much appreciated.

Dustin Kellogg

Old August 23rd 04, 03:22 AM
Dale Parfitt

"Dustin" wrote in message
Hello, I am looking for an online source for 5/8 fiberglass or solid

plastic
tubing? if you can help me It would be very much appreciated.

Dustin Kellogg

Hi Dustin,

If it is solid rod, I have a few hundred feet of Extren 5/8" SQ rod- not
tube though.

Dale W4OP

Old August 23rd 04, 06:11 AM
Tim Wescott

Dustin wrote:

Hello, I am looking for an online source for 5/8 fiberglass or solid plastic
tubing? if you can help me It would be very much appreciated.

Dustin Kellogg

If what Dale has doesn't float you boat, try Small Parts
(http://www.smallparts.com/) or McMaster Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com/).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Old August 26th 04, 06:34 PM

Dustin wrote:
Hello, I am looking for an online source for 5/8 fiberglass or solid plastic
tubing? if you can help me It would be very much appreciated.

http://www.tapplastics.com - will ship anywhere in USA.

Don K6LTS

FS: Boonton Measurements Model 72 Square Wave Generator Ade Weiss Boatanchors 0 November 7th 04 03:43 AM
Luggage Rack on Fiberglass Roof Dave J. Antenna 6 December 26th 03 08:29 PM
Half square idea Jim Leder Antenna 1 September 10th 03 06:34 PM
40 Foot Lengths of Irrigation Tubing - FREE Brian Kelly Antenna 4 August 25th 03 03:06 AM
Attaching wire to tubing?? Jimmy Antenna 1 July 18th 03 04:33 PM