Old January 20th 18, 11:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default As good as was Heathkit!

Having just put my name and shekels down for one
of the QRP Labs QCX transceivers, I bethought me
to download the assembly instructions, all 138 pages
in the PDF.

The step by step instructions are as good as were those
of Heathkit in their days.

For any newcomer prepared to put the effort in for
the reputed month at half hour per day to bring the Morse
up to speed*****, It seems to be an ideal way to get on the
air for little outlay but with a modern creation.

***** Cue : 13 year sneer from the usual nonces.

FA Heathkit HP-23B works good gil Equipment 0 October 11th 07 02:09 AM
FA Heathkit HP-23B works good gil Swap 0 October 11th 07 02:04 AM
WANTED !!! less than good HEATHKIT SW-7800 mike maghakian Swap 0 April 22nd 06 07:29 AM
FS: Heathkit, Keys, Mikes, Dials and Other Good Stuff Dave Hollander Equipment 0 May 25th 04 03:36 PM
FS: Heathkit, Keys, Mikes, Dials and Other Good Stuff Dave Hollander Equipment 0 May 25th 04 03:36 PM