Old June 28th 19, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio

Default [M0NWK] Solent 1.3GHz / 23cm Amateur Television Transmitter

M0NWK

Solent 1.3GHz / 23cm Amateur Television Transmitter

http://www.m0nwk.co.uk/audio-video/s...v-transmitter/

Last year I purchased a Solent 23cm Amateur Television (ATV) transmitter.
Although working, it needed a bit of a tidy up. Whilst tidying things up I
decided to make a few modifications and place the transmitter in a new case
too.

Click the continue button to see more.

This FM analogue video transmitter with 6MHz intercarrier sound and 1W
output was designed by Allan Latham, callsign G8CMQ who ran a company
called Solent Scientific.Â* Worthing repeater group sold kits throughout the
80s and 90s.