Old December 24th 20, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio

Default [M0IAX] Site update

M0IAX

Site update

http://m0iax.com/2020/12/24/site-update/

JS8Call on 40m early morning Christmas Eve 2020

Ive just renewed my site hosting package, and its not cheap so I had better
start using it again.

Most of my content appears on Instagram because its so easy. But Im going
to start moving to putting the content here on my site. Over the next
couple of days I will post a few articles with links to youtube videos I
have already published and with luck it will stop raining and I will
produce some new content.

This is the Icom IC-705 there are many like it but this one is mine.

If you have been following me on instagram you will know that I own the
Icom IC705 and I am one of its biggest fans so expect more content based
around that and JS8Call which is my favourite mode to use on amateur radio.

You can also expect more computer related content. Most of what I do
involves the use of a computer my work as a Software Developer and my
amateur radio hobby. I have a selection of computers with MacOS, Windows
and Linux Operating systems. Because I have been programming since the age
of 15 it all comes naturally to me and most things seem quite trivial to
me, but I understand that this is not the same for all operators so I will
try and post some content that may help one or two of you learn a thing or
two

Starting later today (24th December 2020) until the 31st the International
Space Station will be transmitting Slow Scan Television (SSTV) pictures. I
will set up to receive them and post a video or two.

So thats it for this update, except for a big thankyou to everyone that
follows me here and on instagram I would have given up on the hobby if it
wasnt for you guys

73

Mark M0IAX