Old April 23rd 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default Major update to my web site

I am in the process of adding a couple dozen photos of up close shots of
radios from my collection. I also want to add comments to most of the close
up radio pics on my web site since I have been trying to get rid of stuff
that doesn't have some sort of interesting fact or appeal about it.
this will be going on all week and publishing has already started.

Old April 23rd 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan

Hey Mike,
Long time lurker - first time poster on this new name. Didn't I read
somewhere that you got those machined tuning knobs to work with the
DX394? I've had mine all tricked out for a few years with the toggle
switches/filtering etc. I wouldn't mind one of those spiffy knobs.

Old April 23rd 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

I should put a link to make it easier to get to !

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Old April 23rd 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own a big heavy Sunn Beta Lead Guitar Amp in very good physical and
cosmetic condition,if anybody is interested? It is big and heavy (weighs
a ton) and it has two big and heavy speakers in it.I dont know what its
worth,I dont think it is cheap though.I bought it last year for eight
dollars at the Goodwill store,it is still sitting out there in my old
raggity 1978 Dodge van.
I might be interested in trading it for something real good.Dont try to
cheap me out on it.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote in message
I own a big heavy Sunn Beta Lead Guitar Amp in very good physical and
cosmetic condition,if anybody is interested? It is big and heavy (weighs
a ton) and it has two big and heavy speakers in it.I dont know what its
worth,I dont think it is cheap though.I bought it last year for eight
dollars at the Goodwill store,it is still sitting out there in my old
raggity 1978 Dodge van.
I might be interested in trading it for something real good.Dont try to
cheap me out on it.
cuhulin

Im intrested cuhulin. Email me.

Remove SPAM

Thanks
Brian

Old April 23rd 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote in message
I own a big heavy Sunn Beta Lead Guitar Amp in very good physical and
cosmetic condition,if anybody is interested? It is big and heavy (weighs
a ton) and it has two big and heavy speakers in it.I dont know what its
worth,I dont think it is cheap though.I bought it last year for eight
dollars at the Goodwill store,it is still sitting out there in my old
raggity 1978 Dodge van.
I might be interested in trading it for something real good.Dont try to
cheap me out on it.
cuhulin

BTW your mail box is full cuhulin.

Brian

Old April 25th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

wrote in message
I own a big heavy Sunn Beta Lead Guitar Amp in very good physical and
cosmetic condition,if anybody is interested? It is big and heavy (weighs
a ton) and it has two big and heavy speakers in it.I dont know what its
worth,I dont think it is cheap though.I bought it last year for eight
dollars at the Goodwill store,it is still sitting out there in my old
raggity 1978 Dodge van.
I might be interested in trading it for something real good.Dont try to
cheap me out on it.
cuhulin

BTW your mail box is full cuhulin.

Brian

ROFL!!!

Would you like me to relay?

No link attitude! n9zle Boatanchors 2 December 28th 05 05:19 AM
Shortwave Radio Station Transmitter Site Archive Aussie FM/SW DXer Shortwave 0 May 14th 05 03:32 AM
Radio Taiwan International A04 BCLNEWS.IT Shortwave 3 March 19th 04 03:21 PM
problems reading W3UHF's icomclassic site, too much 'script' Dan Jacobson Boatanchors 0 November 4th 03 12:34 AM